This is the first year of Year 11 results at Snowfields Academy, with all students joining us either in Year 9 or later. Their dedication, hard work, and resilience are a testament to their commitment to learning and their determination to overcome individual challenges. Each grade represents growth, progress, and the valuable knowledge and skills our students have acquired throughout their studies. Their achievements are not only a reflection of their academic abilities but also of character and tenacity shown and proof they are living well with their autism.
We thank our whole staff team and acknowledge the impact of the support and guidance our students have received from their teachers, support staff, families, and peers. Their contributions have undoubtedly played a significant role in each success. We have every confidence that these Year 11 achievements will serve as a strong foundation for our students’ continued growth and success. Future challenges and opportunities will arise, and it is their resilience and determination that will see them through. Our students should never underestimate their potential, and always believe in themselves.
We take immense pride in the accomplishments of our Year 11 students, and we are excited to see the positive impact they will undoubtedly make in the world. As our inaugural students they will inspire the next generations at Snowfields Academy.
Below are some of the achievements of all of our students; we are celebrating each and every outcome for their personal as well as their academic success.
- Harley: 2 grade 3s in GCSE science, a Level 2 sports studies Pass and a Level 2 Certificate in English Pass;
- Jayden: Grades 2 and 1 in GCSE science and Functional skills writing Level 1;
- Josh: 3 grade 3s in GCSE science and maths and a Level 2 Certificate in English Pass; (PHOTO JB)
- Theo: Grade 6 GCSE art & design and 3 grade 5s in GCSE science and English literature; (PHOTO TC)
- Harry: Grade 5s in GCSE science, art & design and maths; (PHOTO HR)
- James: Level 2 certificate in English Pass, Level 1 sports studies Pass and a Level 1 maths Pass; (PHOTO JS)
- Jimmy: Grade 4 GCSE art & design and 2 grade 3s in GCSE science;
- Ryan: Level 1 sports studies Pass, Level 1 maths Pass and a Level 2 English Pass; (PHOTO RW)
- Xanthe: 2 grade 5s in GCSE science and grade 4s in GCSE English literature and English language; (PHOTO XA)
- Abi: Grades 2 and 1 in GCSE science;
- Hannah: Grade 3 in GCSE art & design and a Level 1 maths Pass;
- Harry: Level 1 maths Pass, Level 2 certificate in English Pass and a Level 1 sports studies Pass;
- Grace: Grade 6 in GCSE art & design, grade 5 in GCSE English language and grade 4 in GCSE English literature; (PHOTO GE)
- Lillian: Level 1 maths Pass;
- Jack: 3 grade 4s in GCSE science and English literature;
- Neve: Grade 5 in GCSE art & design, Level 2 certificate in English Pass and a Level 2 occupational studies Pass; (PHOTO NM)
- Pluto: Grade 5 in GCSE statistics and grade 4 in GCSE maths; and
- Haiden: Grade 5 in GCSE art & design, grade 4s in GCSE English language and English literature and a Level 2 sports studies Merit.