Our academy uniform has been designed to meet the needs of our students and is smart and easy to wear. We have designed the uniform to be as comfortable and practical as possible, and not excessive in terms of cost.
- Black blazer with school emblem
- Black box pleat school skirt or smart black school trousers
- White revere collar blouse or white shirt and tie
- Grey jumper with or without school emblem
- Black socks
- Black school shoes which should have a low heel (less than 2cm) and be comfortable to wear each day or plain black trainers (no sports logos/other colours)
- Suitable school coat.
- Optional: Black Snowfields Academy reversible coat
- A comfortable and practical rucksack or school bag which should be suitable for school use and not designer or with an inappropriate logo. Optional: Black Snowfields Academy rucksack
- Personalisation: Although we would like students to benefit from the sense of identity and fairness which a school uniform can help to foster, we do not want to disadvantage students who may find the uniform a barrier to their learning. We recognise that for some of our students some or all aspects of the school uniform may present a sensory challenge. If your child is unable to wear a shirt or blouse, blazer, tie, skirt or trousers then this should be discussed with a senior member of staff to agree to any reasonable adjustments we can offer.
Post 16 uniform information will be supplied shortly.
Girls and Boys
- Navy PE top with Snowfields Academy logo
- Navy shorts and/or skort
- Navy Snowfields Academy tracksuit
- Any appropriate trainers
- PE kit bag preferably drawstring and big enough to hold all of the PE kit. Optional: Snowfields Academy gym kit bag
If you prefer, you may buy the shorts and/or skort from an alternative supplier. Please do buy the logo’s top and tracksuit as these will identify our students at sporting events with other schools.
Our supplier for uniforms is Brigade. If you prefer you may choose to buy shirts and blouses, trousers and skirts from an alternative supplier.
We understand that some students may have sensory needs which make wearing particular aspects of the school uniform challenging. We do have a white polo shirt available with the Academy logo which your son or daughter may be more comfortable wearing. If you prefer to buy plain white polo shirts without the Academy logo, you may do so.
If there are other aspects of the school uniform which would be challenging for your child, please do contact Dee Pickerill, Principal. Although we would like students to benefit from the sense of identity and fairness which a school uniform can help to foster, we do not want to disadvantage students who may find the uniform a barrier to their learning.
Exceptional needs for the few individuals which fall outside of these requirements should be discussed with school senior leaders.
The summer delivery deadlines are 22nd July for delivery before the start of new term.